Activities in the area of Camping du Soleil Gulf of Lava in Appietto
Services offered by our campsite in Corse-du-Sud
Located on the road to the Gulf of Lava, our Camping du Soleil in Appietto is a must-see destination for holidays in Corse-du-Sud.
4 km from the campsite is located the beautiful sandy beach of Lava which is supervised by lifeguards.
You have the possibility to rent pedal boats, jet ski, boats ...
If you want to discover the gastronomy of the region, you will find various restaurants, pizzerias and creperies nearby as well as a mini market and shopping centers 10 minutes away.
If you love discovery and history, go to:
- At the Fesch Museum
- At the Maison Bonaparte museum
- Mount Gozzi for climbing
- To the bloodthirsty islands
- 10 minutes from supermarkets
- 45 minutes from Vero tree course
- At 1:30 am Corté and the Restonica Valley
- 1 hour from Lake Tolla, the waterfalls of the bride's veil in the village of Bocognano
- 40 minutes from the equestrian center of the region
Many hikes are also possible to discover Mount Gozzi, the path of the ridges in Ajaccio, the customs path that connects the bloody islands to Capo di Feno.
40 minutes from our campsite is the village of Cargèse with its two churches.
At 1 h 30 min, the village of Porto, the creeks of Piana and the reserve of Scandola.
For more details about our region or any request to book your stay in Corse-du-Sud, do not hesitate to contact us.